With just two weeks until I land in the U.S. of A., here is a Buzzfeed-style list of fourteen things I’m looking forward to during this this summer visit home (in no particular order).
2. Being at Wallen Baptist Church.
3. Riding my Specialized Tarmac on flat, smooth roads.
4. Eating Tostitos corn chips.
5. Friends! Even the crazy ones.
6. Motorcycle rides.
7. Big diesel trucks. Land Rovers are cool, but they just aren’t the same.
8. Mom’s cooking. Enough said.
9. Volleyball with this fearsome foursome. And other Fort Wayne volleyball peeps.
10. Working at Summit City Bicycles.
11. Shooting me some guns. If that isn’t redneck, I don’t know what is.
12. Wednesday night Bible study at Doc’s.
14. Riding Symphony.